How is a resume different from a CV? What should I include in my resume? What is a targeted resume? What tools and resources should I use to help me develop my resume? Learn what goes into your resume and how to set yourself apart from other candidates.
Objectives that will be covered:
(1) Review the differences between a curriculum vitae (CV) and a resume
(2) Learn about the common sections utilized in a resume
(3) Understand the content to be shared within your resume and how it should align with the use
(4) Discuss the stages of resume writing: Preparation, Format, Content, and Evaluation
(5) Translate your academic experience and language to what is being sought out in Industry/Government/Not-For-Profit Sectors
Accommodations: Please contact Jen_Prosceo@urmc.rochester.edu at least three business days prior to the event.