What is a CV? What should I include in my CV? Does your CV speak to the audeince you are presenting this document to? How are you promoting/branding yourself? Learn what goes into your CV and how to set yourself apart from other candidates.
Objectives that will be covered:
(1) Review the differences between a curriculum vitae (CV) and a resume
(2) Understand the uses of a CV
(3) Discuss the stages of CV writing: Preparation, Format, Content, and Evaluation
(4) Understand the content to be shared within your CV and how it should align with the use
(5) Developing a strategy to utilize a Master CV to create targeted CVs and Resumes